If your business is real estate, then you know you are always involved with special promotions, open houses, houses for sale, and information for upcoming events every week. Houses go on the market, get sold, and new ones come along, so information is always changing. This is why as a real estate business, you will find temporary signs beneficial.
Also known as sidewalk signs or A-frames, temporary signs go up for a specified time because they’re only needed for that purpose. Displayed correctly, they can have great power to direct traffic and people to certain locations and they help get the job done for you. Temporary signs don’t say much because they don’t have to. Their message is short and sweet, but very effective.
Temporary signs can be as large or as small as you need them to be. They are one of the most popular signs we manufacture, and are commonly seen near the sidewalk areas around homes and businesses. These types of signs can even be used indoors for pointing customers to important features of a home.
Benefits of Temporary Signs include:
- Affordable. At James River signs, we can put together a nice package for you that will go easy on your wallet.
- Portability. Certain signs, such as ‘open house’ or ‘for sale’ can be used for every place you have for sale. Use bold, eye-catching colors and simple graphics, and they get the job done.
- Visibility. Temporary signs are very visible and we can recommend where you should display them for maximum effectiveness.
- Versatility. These types of signs can be one-sided, two-sided, with slide-in, reversible panels or stationary panels.
- Durable. Temporary signs may not be in position for long, but they can withstand any weather and they are highly resistant to wind, rain, and snow.
- Space-Saving. As a realtor, you know all of the equipment you need to transport with you. Temporary signs are easy to take along. Their flatness means they can be stored anywhere.
Give your real estate business the professional look it needs with temporary signs. Building consistency in your business, goes right down to how your logo is seen across every piece of marketing you use, and that includes the signs you use.
Put your logo, name, and contact info on a sign that is clear, concise, and will drive the point home. Temporary signs don’t go into detail and that’s fine for helping you to get that next home sale.
For more information on temporary signs, our other signs, or for a competitive quote, give us a call or email us today.